Parent Volunteer Committees
If you are able to help with the upcoming performances in December and April, please follow the link below to sign up to volunteer. We greatly appreciate your help!!
The Performance Committee is one of our most important committees. These volunteers coordinate and are responsible for selling tickets for our concerts as well as handing out programs and assisting with other important aspects of the PYPO performances. Since the staff is behind the scenes (and on stage!) during our performances, we rely on our volunteers to help to make our concerts a success!
Number of Volunteers:
- One chairperson
- 12 Committee volunteers
- The chairperson will coordinate committee volunteers to assist in passing out programs/collecting tickets before performances, selling merchandise and fundraising before and after the performances. This job will take place during the dress rehearsals and concert dates in the 2021-2022 season.
- Performance Committee members will be asked to assist in passing out programs/collecting tickets before performances, selling merchandise and fundraising before and after the performances. This job will take place during the dress rehearsals and concerts dates in the 2021-2022 season.
PYPO depends on its valued volunteers to help with the success of its programs. PYPO friends, alumni and parents can volunteer in various ways including:
- bringing and setting up snacks,
- assisting with planning and execution of special events,
- selling merchandise,
- handing out programs at concerts,
- setting up concert receptions and other events,
- assisting office staff with mailings or other office work.
We are always looking for volunteers for ongoing and specific projects throughout the year. If you have special skills that you would like to offer PYPO, please let us know!
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Executive Director Erika Pierce at email@example.com